Search My Blog

10/7/09

Day 2: HSH Interior Renovation Update

The bathroom renovation starts today! Along with the continuing work on the heating and air. The H and A guys are now sawing and installing vents to the upstairs bedrooms and hallway. This will be an interesting day..living and working while construction is going on inside the house!. Say bye, bye to peace and quiet for a few weeks!. Lady, my dog, started growling, thinking Max, John's dog, was trying to get into the bathroom to eat her food, when in actuality it was the bathroom guys confirming measurements before starting the construction work. I was a little embarrassed. Oh, Lady, she is a sweet dog, loves people, except she does not share her food and toys with other dogs. I went to bed too late last night, so I am still a little sleep deprived. All this work will be worth it in the end..because this 136 yr old house will have modern upgrades that are necessary to function in this ever changing world! Keep checking back for updates to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA