Search My Blog

10/10/09

Moving all my stuff AGAIN


I have to move all my stuff out of the 'Gone With The Wind' room so the electricans can work monday. I have to store everything somewhere else..Luckily I won't have to move the washer and dryer...This is what I have to move..I am not looking forward to it and it is hot and sticky here today...In this picture it does not look all that bad however there are alot of black plastic tubs with yellow lids not in the picture. I have about 30 or so of them in the room. This picture was taken on a day when the room was the cleanest it has been since I moved in and I could actually find stuff..Today, forget it..It looks like a tornado came through...We had to move everything that was in the bathroom into this room as well as what was already in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA