Search My Blog

10/9/09

Day 4: HSH Interior Renovation Update




Day 4 of the Hardy Smith House interior renovations are progressing successfully. I did not post a day 3 update because not much changed from day 2 to today.The house looks like a war zone. The bathroom wall framing is completely done. The bead board will be installed next. All the walls in the bathroom will be covered in bead board white. A 2 foot wide floor to ceiling linen closet needs to be built and installed. Luckily, we have just enough space for it. The entire bathroom will be painted white.
The guys arrived promptly at 8am and began their noisy work. I had to put my ear plugs in so I could sleep. Lady, my dog, was barking at the guys coming and going. The floor vents for all the rooms are almost completely installed. The duct work has started in the back of the house. All three bedrooms upstairs have been wired for electric. The final work for that is not done though. The downstairs wiring will begin soon. Hopefully, the guys will start wiring for electric in the back part of the house and do the the areas we are living in last. Below are a 3 pictures of the bathroom so you can see how work so far. Keep checking my blog for daily and or weekly updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA