Search My Blog

9/21/09

Whirlwind weekend Trip to Atlanta...RAIN!!!

Supposed to play a tennis match for a former team I was on yesterday..Got rained out..Came back to Dublin a day early. It just rained and rained and rained all day yesterday in Atlanta...It rained all the way back to Dublin however there were a few bright spots as we were traveling back to Dublin on I-16 near Macon...Check out these pictures of rainbows...One of them looks like a double rainbow...

The second shot looks cool because I magnified it on my Blackberry 5x..The first one was taken just as we were passing the Hall of Fame in Macon. If you look closely at the picture, you can see a faint rainbow just above the main one. Pretty cool. More rain to follow in Georgia today. A 50% chance in Dublin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA