Search My Blog

9/9/09

The day I moved to Dublin, GA

I moved to Dublin, GA on April 30th, 2009. My friend Adam, from my mixed doubles tennis team and my boyfriend John helped me load up John's truck and my car for the 2.5 hr trek to Dublin. As you can see, I am completely worn out from packing, cleaning and loading. Luckily, the guys moved the heavy stuff. My boyfriend John had to be a wise guy and take my picture at my not so best moment.

The congestion of metro Atlanta and urban sprawl got the best of me and it was time to move to a quieter place. My boyfriend John rescued me from Atlanta and brought me to Dublin. I am very happy here. I grew up in a small town in southern Indiana so the adjustment has been easy. Prior to August 2008, I knew nothing about Dublin, GA and now I am living here! Home sweet Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA