Search My Blog

3/1/11

We dodged a bullet in Dublin

St Patrick's,Comments

Erin Go Braugh! Another beautiful although cooler day in Dublin, GA. It is 65 degrees. After a series of severe thunderstorms yesterday afternoon and last night throughout Georgia, March for the Dublin area came in like a lamb. We got moderate rain and some wind but no thunder that I could hear. We got lucky.

March 20th is the first day of spring. I am already thinking about getting out into the yard and begin my planting. Until spring officially arrives, we could get a few more freezing nights. Banners and giant green bows have sprung up around town in preparation for a month long celebration of St Patrick.

Masterbedroom window at the
HSH looking out at the first
Methodist Church. The
windows have a wave look.
Photo courtesy of: Scott Thompson

Get excited....March is here and spring is a little more than 2 weeks away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA