Search My Blog

12/16/09

HSH Renovation Update

A beautiful, sunny day in Dublin today. The sun has, for the first time in days, come out, after raining so much. It is much cooler though. It is 51 degrees now. John joined the Dublin/Laurens County Chamber of Commerce today.

Will, from rebath, came out to talk to us about our remaining concerns that need to be done to the bathroom. Hopefully, everything that they need to do will be completed within the next couple of days. The local home improvement store is holding up the rest of our renovation project, so we will be begin the process of looking elsewhere for the quality materials we need to move the process along. Will was kind to give us some names and places in town to check out.

Did some more laundry. It is so nice to not have to go to the laundry mat anymore. What a pleasure to do laundry when I want to. I took a few more pictures of the house with the Christmas lights on. A couple of different vantage points.
I decided to take another picture of the stairs with all the lights. The one I took had a nice Christmas glow and feel to it.
I am enjoying taking pictures of this beautiful home. Tomorrow, will be another day. Christmas is getting closer but no chance of snow here in Dublin. The last time it snowed and it stuck to the ground was back in 2002, way before I knew Dublin even existed. I was just living my little existence in Alpharetta and working. Change is good. The slower pace, the small town atmosphere that I grew up with and the people. People are what make a town. Enjoy the pictures and keep checking my blog for my usual updates on the house and things around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA