Search My Blog

11/12/09

HSH Renovation Update


Cloudy, cool and windy in Dublin today. The shower stall is in the process of being installed. The installation should be complete by tomorrow. The heating and air guys continued to do duct work on the back part of the house.
Picked up more pecans out of the yard today of the 3 trees that produced this year. The pecan trees are sheading their leaves with more pecans left to fall. We have about 10 lbs of pecans so far. I also raked leaves. I need a leaf blower. John won't buy one because he hates the noise it makes. Raking by hand a 1/2 acre of land is not very easy or I am getting old. There is a leaf sweeper in a catalog that would make raking leaves easier that I think we should get, with John's final approval of course.
John and I are going to purchase the formal lighting, breezeway, hall and front porch lights tomorrow. That is all to report on the renovation today. For the first time, I allowed Max to come into the masterbedroom to play with Lady. They got along well. A picture of them in action. They are such buddies now, almost inseparable. That is all for today. Keep checking my blog for updates on the renovation progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of: My Life in Dublin, GA USA